Feel like you were born to make a difference in this world?
Then pour a cup of coffee and pull up a chair, you’re in the right place.
Hi, I’m Kira! Welcome to my little piece of the internet.
I believe God gave you unique gifts and talents the world needs, and I’m here to help you use them well.
For a long time, I thought making a difference was all about choosing the right career. If I could just discover my “one thing” then I’d finally be content and fulfilled. But, as I eventually realized, there is no“right” career or “one thing” we’re meant to do.
The truth is, God equips us with special skills and abilities to use in a variety of different ways and in many different roles.
I wasted a lot of time searching for the “right thing,” forgetting that joy, contentment, and fulfillment don’t come from a job.
True joy, contentment, and fulfillment are found in God alone.
When we walk in God’s ways—constantly seeking Him and using our God-given talents to honor and glorify Him—everything changes. We gain a new perspective and new priorities. We understand what we do flows out of who we are in Christ.
My hope is for you to realize the freedom in these truths. For you to embrace who God created you to be and what He has called you to do.
This might mean life looks different then you expected. And I’ll be honest, it can be really hard. But that’s why I write and create resources to help women live a set apart life. So if you desire to live a life fully dedicated to God—to make a difference doing things God’s way—then I hope you’ll curl up in a comfy chair, grab your favorite hot beverage, and stick around for a while.
“Dare to believe God has a vision for how He wants you to live your life.”
• My life goal is to walk with God and honor Him in all I do.
• I don’t believe in doing something just because everyone else is or because it’s always been that way.
• I am working on being more present in my life.
• I love strategic planning.
• I’ve been told I see things differently than most.
• I have a knack for making the complicated easy to understand.
• I’m a stay-at-home mom and do this work in the cracks of time my kids give me.
• I start my day with a cup of coffee and have a pick-me-up cup of tea in the afternoon.
• I read 40+ books every year.
• I devour podcasts, online courses, and free training of all kinds.
• My little family includes my husband, two kids, and two dogs.
• I love exploring the outdoors.
• I thrive on a routine but also need a lot of variety in my life.
• As a child, I wanted to be an artist and I recently picked up my paintbrush again.
What others are saying:
Kira helps keep things in perspective and remind us to pursue our passion with JOY and not as an obligation.
Christa Hutchins | Do a New Thing
Kira is kind, thoughtful, resourceful, and incredibly smart. She can simplify difficult concepts into easy-to-execute tasks in a way that isn’t overwhelming. Whenever I get distracted by shiny object syndrome, she encourages me to remember my main focus and only do what moves the needle on that.
Jill E. McCormick | Jill E. McCormick Blog
As I waded through all the overwhelming details of launching a new blog, caught in the thick of the whirlwind, I stumbled upon a message from Kira and my entire being exhaled, “YES!!!” The Lord used Kira to deliver precisely the encouragement and accountability this new blogger needed.
Lindsey | Woven of Wonder
My free gifts to you (because who doesn’t like free stuff?).
Favorites from the blog.
Joy: A Biblical Definition
6 Ways to be a Humble Wife
Signs of an Unsettled Spirit & How To Fix it
15 Books for Personal and Spiritual Growth