With Thanksgiving just a couple of days away, I wanted to take a break from my regular blog posts and share some biblical truths I am thankful for.
11 Truth’s to be Thankful For (in no particular order):
- God is continually working within me.
- I am God’s masterpiece, designed to do good.
- I can do all things through Christ
- God is good and his love endures forever
- God forgave all my sins.
- God is my help in time of need.
- God equips me with everything I need to do his will.
- God’s plans are always for my good.
- God supplies for all my needs.
- God teaches me and guides my steps.
- God is with me always.
No matter where you are, or what is going on in your life, you can claim these truths over your life and find joy in God.
Rejoice in His truth today!